Red Frog for Families was founded by, and is run by, the family of a boy with autism. We live with the fun, the fear, the frustration, and the sadness that all of our families share, but most of all we want to share the joy and empowerment we have experienced.
Our vision has always been to help and to support other families similar to our own who are faced with difficulties due to developmental, behavioural, or learning challenges.
Our goals for all the families that we work with and care for focus on:
- seeking out, and enjoying, real-world challenges
- quality of life (friendships, meaningful employment)
- participation in personally-meaningful activities
- well-balanced family life
- giving parents tools to help their child